Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Background

The joy of my life comes not from what I receive but what I give. I realize that I am not the only one who feels this way. I've seen so many people who have shared their talents and gifts freely and I have been inspired by them. I thank you all and I, too, now desire to share my creations.

I love to create for family and friends to help them celebrate the special occasions in their lives, whether they be birthdays, weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, parties, graduation, special events (Relief Society, Young Women, Primary, Ward activities, Stake events, etc.), or just simple thank you's. I look forward to creating designs to match people's personalities and occasions of life. Please feel free to use these for your special purpose. I hope that you'll enjoy these as much as I enjoyed creating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment